Transformative Education | Action Research | Cross-border Cooperation
- Working actively with Global Ecovillage Network (GEN) — the cooperation between eco-villages around the world with connections in the Middle East, Latin America, Africa and Asia;
- Hosting international workcamps and a number of working weekends through the organisation Service Civil International (SCI)
- Facilitating trainings and projects creation.
In the Baltic Sea region
- Leading the projects in cooperation with other BSR countries;
- Initiating and hosting the headquarters of the Baltic Ecovillage Network (BEN);
- Serving as a consultant for transnational projects for Rural Development.
– Developing connections between grass-root initiatives;
– Building a local model of regenerative society for educational, experiemental and demonstrational purposes.
- Leading Erasmus+ educational project for youth workers with partners from around Europe;
- Running learning programs Green Skills with European Solidarity Corps;
- Closely collaborating with the Global Ecovillage Network for Europe (GEN-Europe);
- Cooperating with ECOLISE — Metanetwork of grass-root initiatives for Climate Change and Sustainability.
- Collaborating with and hosting the national headquarters for International Arbetslag (IAL) which is the national branch of Civil Service International
- Actively participating in the development of the Ekobyarnas Riksorganisation (ERO) — the Swedish Ecovillage Network
In Suderbyn Ecovillage
- Developing the model and promoting sustainable lifestyle and regeneration of local ecosystems
- Organizing courses, internships, volunteer placements and trainings at Suderbyn