Transformative Education | Action Research | Cross-border Cooperation
- Working actively with the Global Ecovillage Network (GEN) — which establishes and maintains cooperation between eco-villages around the world. Through GEN, we have connections in the Middle East, Latin America, Africa and Asia;
- Hosting international working experiences and a number of working weekends through the organisation Service Civil International (SCI)
- Facilitating trainings and project creation.
In the Baltic Sea region
- Leading projects in cooperation with other BSR countries;
- Initiating and hosting the headquarters of the Baltic Ecovillage Network (BEN);
- Serving as a consultant for transnational projects for Rural Development.
– Developing connections between local grassroots initiatives;
– Building a local model of regenerative society for educational, experimental and demonstrative purposes.
- Leading Erasmus+ educational project for youth workers with partners from around Europe;
- Running Green Skills volunteering programs with European Solidarity Corps;
- Closely collaborating with the Global Ecovillage Network for Europe (GEN-Europe);
- Cooperating with ECOLISE — Metanetwork of community-led initiatives on cllimate change and sustainability.
- Collaborating with and hosting the national headquarters for International Arbetslag (IAL) which is the Swedish branch of Civil Service International
- Participating in the development of the Ekobyarnas Riksorganisation (ERO) — the Swedish Ecovillage Network.
In Suderbyn Ecovillage
- Developing a model for promoting sustainable lifestyles and regeneration of local ecosystems
- Organising courses, internships, volunteer placements and trainings at Suderbyn